Renaissance


Random Thoughts:

I'm finally back to my senses hopefully, or am I? While writing this today, I have had too much in my mind, but since I'm not a writer nor a good orator, I wish this blog will suffice for the time being. This feeble attempt to write may sound crazy in the future or a reminder that I was at this stage at some point in my life and 9 out of ten times things don't turn out the way you want them to be, but still, life goes on. Either you move forward with it or you get stuck in a limbo unable to get out.



Religion rebellion?

While the world is still fighting with the Covid pandemic, here comes the war and chaos in Afghanistan. When you thought the world has progressed and people have become progressive, here comes the Taliban. Well, it isn't something that hasn't happened in the world altogether, considering we never talk about the life of people in Syria anymore who go through apparently the same kind of problem. The condition in Afghanistan is the result of dirty politics (hello US!) and wretched ancient religious malpractice(Hey orthodox Muslims). This is a toxic combination and the result is clear. 

Comments

Popular Posts